Paying for therapy should not be confusing. We make it simple.
Here is some information you need to know
• Therapy is an investment in your mental health.
• Payment is not part of the therapeutic process - payment is on file
• We are an out of network provider and do not accept direct payment from insurance policies.
• Clients should check their insurance plans to see if they qualify for Out of network benefits.
• Some out of network providers start upward of $300 per hour. We believe in providing excellent service in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere for much less. Our fees start at $150 per hour.
• We will provide all documentations you will need for reimbursement from your insurance company (if eligible).
Good Faith Estimate Notice
As of January 1, 2022 The No Surprises Act requires providers to inform their uninsured and private pay patients that they have a right to a
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give clients who don’t have insurance, or who are not using insurance, an estimate of the expected charges for medical services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services. You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service. If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. You will receive a copy of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.